Saturday, October 17, 2009

wad is my final decision

after a bad moood day...time2blogggin agn...hmmm...lets c....after1mth of consideration....time2come up wif an ans wich is my final decision...i hv been tinkin past1mth...tinkin whether shd i go or shd i stay...tml oct18is e day dat i mus cm up wif a final decision alr...so nw while bloggin...i hv alr thought it thru...after listenin2my mum...aunt...cousin...n frds...laopo...kung....i hv cm up wif an ans...bt stil cant be so confirmed yet...cuz i hv tot of many things...sighs...

mayb i shdnt go becuz firstly i don kw him so well n he once done me wron....secondly if i go dere...i wil be so lonely wifout frds n relatives... thirdly i don even kw e location well n as4me im a lu chi....even in singapore i also wil get lost...wad if i go dere n lost n nv cm bak agn?lastly most importantly i hv a fear dat bad things wil hapen2me cuz i heard my frds n laopo tell me abt come bad things dat happen2deir frd...bt frankly saying...i do wish2go2a new environmen bt dere are so much fear i had n im jus so weak2chen shou if things happen...i hv been tinkin n tinkin...

is nt dat i don luv him bt jus dat my fear n my timidness and my negative tot...i reali cant imagined if sumthin mentioned by my frds n laopo wd jus hapen...i might jus cant tk it n end my life...im jus so negative-tinkin....bt i always hoped dat i can be xing fu...so nw i reali tot of droppin e idea of migrating becuz i cdnt assure anything....i cdnt assured dat he wdnt abandon me as in sgp he cdnt even spare his time4me so wad makes me tink dat at sdyney he wil hv time4me...i reali tink alot...i reali hope we cd sit dw n tok....i reali hope he wd spent more time wif me so dat wen he suggest...i don need2tink so much bt haizzz...

i hv been hurt agn n agn so dis time i reali wana make a correct decision....til nw my mind stil v confused...bt4sure i wil tell him wad i hv been tinkin and c wad he hv2say....if wad he says is wad i wanted den i might change my mind...bt if wad he says is nt wad i wanted den i wd wish him find his happiness ba...


FINAL DECISON STIL IN PROCESS OF TINKIN....

0 comments: