Monday, October 12, 2009

hmm...

alrite time2blog agn...hmm wads my feeling nw...ahem ahem....feelings so messed up agn...hahas...everyday i also feeling confused neh duno y...haha mayb cuz i don hv an exact ans in my mind rite nw...ahem ahem...tinkin next week oct18need2giv an ans liao jiu feeling very messed up feelings....hahas...nv did i feel so confused ever in my life neh -.-

everyday tinkin of wad wil hapen after i made dat decision...hahas am i very silly o.o...sumtimes making a decision is jus so headache lahh..y do i hv2make a decision...everyday in my life jus online play game n chattin on msn...aiyo....bored until sianz ahs bt lucky next week sch starts liao...don hv2rot at hm liao...bt tinkin confirm beri stressful nor -.- last yr projects sure stacked like yi zuo shan ahh!!!

since1st yr i hv been strugglin on dis stp course MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING....reason i tk dis stp coz is becuz my o lvl flung badly n i didnt get e result dat i expected so i tot of jus anyhw choose a course2study cuz getting a diploma is beri important mahs...den hor stp stp choose dis course where gt physics de....which i always failed in my sec sch...hahas reali wonder hw did i survive throughout dis stp stp course...hahas..finally stp last sem le....hope i can go through it successfully ba...bt glad dat my fyp gt an A...hehe at least my hardwork pays off...kakaka =x

fliping through e stp stp books...walao...don even understan a thing man...damn....hw am i gona pull through dis last stp stp sem...haizz..stil gt1more sem project mus do walao...mani mani projects and reports gona cm...getin more n more headache liao...hahas bt im sure i can do it...follow nike....JUS DO IT....hahahs...ok ending blog here...hehe...




JUS DO IT =]] I CAN MAKE IT =X

0 comments: