Sunday, October 11, 2009

useless me -.-

hmmm wad shd i write2day o.o....hmmm so many things is in my mind making mi so confused....hving a big decision2make bt i duno wad shd i do...dis decision concerns my happiness...bt....haizzz...i reali duno hw2make dis SUPER IMPORTANT jue ding!!!damit -.- hw shd i make a nt wron decision...hhaizz....headache arghhhh!!!
if i reali make a wrong decision...my life wd be ruined....bt i don hv an ans in my brainless mind...bt nth is impossible and i cdnt predict whether wad i chose was correct or wron o.o...choices r so hard2make....especially if a wron decision is made....damnnnn...y in life hv2made choice....y cant things cm e way it is...sighhhhs!!!
wad shd i do o.o....i hv been tinkin dis qs 4 abt 1mth liew bt stil unable2get2a conclusion...y cant i even understan myself?wad do i reali wan in life i also hv no idea abt it....lidat hw can i go understan ppl...wahlao...si bei useless lei me....if i ever had a choice...i wd choose nt2hv any memory so wdnt make myself feel so terrible...feeeling hurt over things dat is nt worth...haiz reali beri useless...
shd i leave or shd i stay...reali beri difficult2make dis choice...haizz...wish2go bt gt things i cant let go...wahlao...reali beri headache leii...can heaven lead mi a direction or tell me wich choice is da bez -.-...


wo ke yi you yi ge da an ma???

0 comments: